Miller’s Anesthesia 9th Edition
by Michael Gropper, Lars Eriksson, Lee Fleisher, Jeanine Wiener-Kronish, File Type: pdf
Get More: McCurnin’s Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians 9th Edition
- Contains fully revised and updated content throughout, including numerous new videos online.
- Includes four new chapters: Clinical Care in Extreme Environments: High Pressure, Immersion, and Hypo- and Hyperthermia; Immediate and Long-Term Complications; Clinical Research; and Interpreting the Medical Literature.
- Addresses timely topics such as neurotoxicity, palliation, and sleep/wake disorders.
- Streamlines several topics into single chapters with fresh perspectives from new authors, making the material more readable and actionable.
- Features the knowledge and expertise of former lead editor Dr. Ronald Miller, as well as new editor Dr. Kate Leslie of the University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Provides state-of-the-art coverage of anesthetic drugs, guidelines for anesthetic practice and patient safety, new techniques, step-by-step instructions for patient management, the unique needs of pediatric patients, and much more – all highlighted by more than 1,500 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual clarity.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices, in addition to accessing regular updates, related websites, and an expanded collection of procedural videos.
New to Miller’s Anesthesia 9th Edition:
Includes 4 new chapters: Clinical Care in Extreme Environments: High Pressure, Immersion, and Hypo- and Hyperthermia; Immediate and Long-Term Complications; Clinical Research; and Interpreting the Medical Literature. Password: MA9EA+PDFLibrary.Net
[expand title=” “]
You must log in to post a comment.