Veterinary Anaesthesia Principles to Practice 2nd Edition
by Alexandra H. A. Dugdale, File Type: PDF
June 29, 2020
Thorough revision of a comprehensive and highly readable textbook on veterinary anaesthesia. A popular book amongst veterinary students and veterinary anaesthesia residents, the new edition of Veterinary Anaesthesia: Principles to Practice continues to be a comprehensive textbook covering the key principles of veterinary anaesthesia, encompassing a wide range of species.
Fully revised, the information is summarised in a simple, accessible format to help readers navigate and locate relevant information quickly. Filled with technical and species-based chapters, it offers a quick reference guide to analgesic infusions, as well as emergency drug dose charts for canines, felines, and equines.
More Download: Anesthesia for the Pet Practitioner 2nd Edition
- Provides broad coverage of the basics of veterinary anaesthesia and how it is implemented in clinical practice
- Includes new information on mechanisms of general anaesthesia
- Features new and improved photographs and line illustrations, plus end of chapter questions to test your knowledge
- Covers veterinary anaesthesia for a wide range of species, including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, donkeys, and pigs
- Expands example case material to increase relevance to day-to-day clinical practice
Updated to contain the latest developments in the field, Veterinary Anaesthesia: Principles to Practice is designed specifically for veterinary students and those preparing to take advanced qualifications in veterinary anaesthesia. It is also a useful reference for veterinarians in practice and advanced veterinary nurses and technicians.
|Veterinary Anaesthesia Principles to Practice 2nd Edition|
|Get eBook (Password: PDFLibrary.Net) (Only Available for Donator)|
You must log in to post a comment.