Atlas of Normal Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic Variants in the Dog and Cat 3rd Edition
by Donald E. Thrall, Publish: 2023, FileType: PDF
Make accurate diagnoses and achieve successful treatment outcomes with this highly visual, comprehensive atlas! Featuring a substantial number of new high-contrast images, Atlas of Normal Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic Variants in the Dog and Cat, 3rd Edition, provides an in-depth look at both normal and non-standard subjects, along with demonstrations of proper technique and image interpretations. Expert authors Donald E. Thrall and Ian D. Robertson describe a wider range of “normal” as compared to other books — not only showing standard dogs and cats, but also non-standard subjects such as overweight and underweight pets and animals with breed-specific variations. Each body part is put into context with a description that helps explain why a structure appears as it does in radiographs, enabling you to appreciate variations of normal based on an understanding of basic radiographic principles. Veterinary Radiographic Anatomy Windows Application 6.0
- UPDATED! Brief descriptive text and explanatory legends accompany all images to help put concepts into the proper context.
- High-quality digital images provide excellent contrast resolution and better visibility of normal structures to facilitate making accurate diagnoses.
- In-depth coverage of patient positioning and radiographic exposure guidelines assists in producing the very best results.
New to This Edition
- NEW! Expanded coverage of the neonatal and juvenile subject includes additional radiographic examples.
- NEW! Additional material on the normal appearance of some of the more common special procedures performed in private practice includes barium esophagram, barium gastrointestinal study, and positive contrast cystogram.
- NEW! Coverage of shoulder arthrography illustrates the normal expected location of the joint capsule.
- NEW and UPDATED! Radiographic images of normal or standard prototypical animals are supplemented by images of non-standard subjects exhibiting breed-specific differences, physiologic variants, or common congenital malformations.
- NEW! Enhanced ebook, included with the purchase of a new print copy of the book, provides online access to a fully searchable version of the text and makes its content available on various devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier ; 3rd edition (October 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032379615X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323796156
|Book Name:||Atlas of Normal Radiographic Anatomy and Anatomic Variants in the Dog and Cat 3rd Edition|
|File Size:||130 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|