Canine and Feline Cytology A Color Atlas and Interpretation Guide 3rd Edition, “The book is full of colour illustrations, more than 1200 in fact, and is accompanied by a clear text. The layout of the chapters has been enormously improved compared to the first edition. Reading through the book I got very enthusiastic about its quality. This book has been very much improved from its first edition and has become one of the better ones in this field.”
Canine and Feline Cytology A Color Atlas and Interpretation Guide 3rd Edition
- Comprehensive coverage of all body systems and body fluids – and pathological changes associated with various infectious agents – emphasizes areas in which the use of cytology has the greatest diagnostic value.
- Exceptionally high-quality full-color micrographs show both normal and abnormal tissue, and also contain detailed legends.
- Discussions of clinical, differential and cytological diagnostics are accompanied by illustrations of lesions and conditions in each chapter.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Useful tips for improving the quality of samples are given in the discussion of common errors and problems that arise when preparing cytological samples.
- The coverage of the histology in the chapters of the organ system shows the histological or histopathological consequence of the cytological data.
- Clear, concise descriptions include sampling methods, preparation and study of slides, and recommendations for interpretation leading to accurate internal and commercial laboratory diagnosis.
- An easy-to-use, well-organized format includes many Key Point tables, algorithms, boxes and cal louts for a brief reference.
[expand title=” “]
File Size: 369 MB, File Format: Rar, Download link: Download