Duncan and Prasse’s Veterinary Laboratory Medicine: Clinical Pathology PDF. This fifth edition of edition of Duncan & Prasse’s Veterinary Laboratory Medicine: Clinical Pathology would not have been possible without the assistance of several new and many repeat authors.
Duncan and Prasse’s Veterinary Laboratory Medicine: Clinical Pathology PDF
The publication of the fifth edition of Duncan & Prasse’s Veterinary Laboratory Medicine: Clinical Pathology represents a collation and distillation of educational information about veterinary clinical pathology that spans almost 40 years. Prior to retirement, Drs. Duncan and Prasse (Figure 1) established a legacy of excellence in teaching, diagnostic service, and applied research in veterinary clinical pathology that endures to the present day.
This textbook has evolved along with the specialty of veterinary clinical pathology. Since the initial American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP) certification of Drs. Duncan and Prasse in clinical pathology, some of the new authors of this text now represent the third generation of veterinary clinical pathologists.
- Offers an introduction to veterinary clinical pathology in a user-friendly outline format, with the unique responses of dogs, cats, cattle, and horses addressed within each chapter
- Designed to enable the reader to quickly find solutions to clinical problems
- Provides practical guidance on interpreting laboratory data, with a case-based approach to put the concepts described in context
- Updated throughout to reflect advances in knowledge and diagnostic methods, as well as changing practices in veterinary laboratory medicine
- Now in full color throughout with many photomicrographs
General authorship also has continued to expand and the expertise of all coauthors has added a new dimension and considerable depth to the fifth edition of this textbook. Hopefully, a new editor will continue this legacy in the future to educate another generation of veterinary students, interns, residents, clinicians, and practitioners in the science, art, and practice of interpreting laboratory data.
[expand title=” “]
|RAR Size: 40 MB||Go Book Download|