Equine Endocrinology 1st Edition
This book Equine Endocrinology provides a practical, clinical approach to diagnosing, treating, and managing endocrine diseases in the horse. Each chapter uses the same structure to form a user-friendly tool of information and advice on aetiology, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, diagnosis and treatment for each endocrine disorder. Download More: Canine and Feline Endocrinology 4th Edition
The book covers:
– diseases of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
– diseases of the hypothalamo-pituitary-thyroid and hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenocortical axes;
– diseases of the endocrine pancreas;
– hyperlipaemia and lipid metabolism disorders; and
– diseases of the female and male reproductive systems.
Also including material on additional endocrinopathies such as diabetes and pheochromocytoma, this book is dedicated to the fast-moving field of equine endocrinology. Written by international experts in Australia and the USA, it collates their insights and experience into approaches that prove invaluable for general equine practitioners.
[expand title=” “]
|Book Name:||Equine Endocrinology|
|File Size||14 MB|
|Download Link||Get eBook (Donate Now) (For Donator Only)|