Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals Free PDF Download. Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals offers a hands-on approach to performing necropsies on canine and feline patients, as well as rodents, rabbits and ferrets.
Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals Free PDF Download
Providing applied guidance on tools and equipment, sample collection, and the necropsy report, the book supplies step-by-step procedures for the post-mortem examination of dogs, cats, and small mammals. More than 200 images support the text, making this a complete, practical resource for performing necropsies in the veterinary clinic, animal shelter, research laboratory, or in the field.
The book presents a tutorial for the basic necropsy procedure, a review of the anatomy and dissection techniques for each organ system, and information on collecting and submitting tissues for additional testing. Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals is an essential tool for shelter veterinarians, forensic veterinarians, veterinary pathologists and pathology residents, researchers, and small animal practitioners.
- Provides practical guidance on all aspects of performing an necropsy on dogs, cats, and small mammals and interpreting the results
- Presents more than 200 full-color images to demonstrate techniques and findings
- Offers step-by-step instructions for the necropsy process and collecting samples
- Includes an anatomy review, discussion of dissection techniques, and list of common artifacts and post-mortem changes for each organ system
- Supports veterinarians in performing a necropsy in any setting, including animal shelters, veterinary clinics, research laboratories, and in the field
The goal of this book is to provide veterinary students and small animal practitioners, as well as pathology residents and pathologists, a guide for performing a necropsy, including a step‐by‐step tutorial of the basic necropsy procedure, a review of the anatomy and dissection techniques for each organ system, and information on collecting tissues for additional testing. We hope more veterinarians will take advantage of the unique continuing educational opportunity the necropsy affords them.
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals|
|File Size:||8.7 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|