Questions and Answers in Small Animal Anesthesia Free PDF Download
Questions and Answers in Small Animal Anesthesia Free PDF Download. This book is intended to be a practical tool to guide veterinary practitioners, technicians, and veterinary students in the anesthetic management of small animal patients.
Questions and Answers in Small Animal Anesthesia PDF
It is constructed as a step-by-step text that starts at patient evaluation, and then takes the reader through preparation for anesthesia, premedication, induction, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting, recovery, and pain management.
Questions and Answers in Small Animal Anesthesia provides practical and logical guidance for a wide range of anesthesia questions commonly faced in veterinary medicine.
• Gives concrete answers to questions about anesthesia likely to be faced in small animal practice
• Explains why experienced anesthesiologists make the choices they do
• Provides concise yet comprehensive coverage of anesthetic management using an engaging question-and-answer format
• Covers dogs, cats, small mammals, and birds
• Focuses on practical, clinically relevant information.
[expand title=” “]
|PDF Size: 5.2 MB||Book Download Free|
You must log in to post a comment.