Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF
Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis 3rd Edition PDF. As with the first and second editions, the lists are divided into three parts and serve as a concise guide to the differential diagnosis, etiology, laboratory abnormalities, and classification of clinical signs and medical disorders in dogs and cats. Part One contains lists based on clinical signs that may be identified by the clinician.
Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis 3rd Edition
Part Two approaches the differential diagnosis from a systems perspective. Fifteen body systems are represented. Additionally, there is a new section in Part Two that features lists about Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (FAST) ultrasound, a relatively new concept where point-of-care, rapid ultrasound techniques are used as an extension of the physical exam in ill or injured patients.
Part Three once again is a quick reference of laboratory tests and gives typical normal ranges and differential diagnoses based on test results. Overall the book comprises approximately 430 lists, 30 of which are new to this edition. In all lists, an attempt has been made to prioritize them from least common to most common.
Get instant access to the critical data you need to make accurate diagnoses and effectively plan treatment. Small Animal Medical Differential Diagnosis, 3rd Edition combines over 400 expert resources and boils them down into one easy-to-use reference covering the differential diagnosis, etiology, clinical signs, and relevant laboratory abnormalities of the most common conditions you will encounter in dogs and cats. And because of its pocket size and intuitive organization, you can have it on hand as a quick consultative device throughout the day to make reliable on-the-scene decisions. Essentials of Veterinary Ophthalmology 3rd Edition PDF
- More than 400 lists bring the most important medical diagnostic information from multiple resources into a single quick reference.
- Easy identification of the likeliest diagnosis is attributed by the possibilities being listed in order of incidence.
- Intuitive organization presents differential diagnosis by sign, symptom, and disorder to facilitate quick access to information.
- Alphabetical listing of all relevant laboratory tests makes information easy to find.
- Pocket size makes this guide portable, practical, and simple to use.
- NEW! Coverage of FAST ultrasound examinations is found in the section on Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma, Triage, and Tracking.
- NEW! Overall content update includes substantial revisions to the disorders, syndromes, and diagnostic and laboratory tests that are listed in this guide.
Available for Free Membership: –
|Size : 17 MB||Download Now : Click Here|
|Password : PDFLibrary.Net (If Required)|